SaltCritters.com

Frogspawn

My Alife 7

My LFS is selling frogspawn frags for really cheap and I was wondering how difficult they are to care for... any information would be appreciated!! I have a 7 gallon tank with 27 watt lighting (Alife 7). Thanks!

My 2 frogspawns are really easy to care for, you can see a pic of them in my sig. I say get one, just keep it kinda high in the tank. Oh yeah, as with all lps, you'll need a good calcium level.

(Edited by JIM27 at 5:23 pm on June 30, 2002)

You're frogspawns look nice Jim! Is that a standard 10 gallon tank? Looks long... probably cause you didn't stack your rocks up high...

anthony812

i have the same as JIM..and they are easy to take care of..you can see them in my 40 gallone thread..BTW..i am posting new pictures tomorrow...with the new Ultra Maxima Clam and the Yellow Candillia

I've had my frogspawn for a couple weeks now and it seems happy without feedings.  What happens to yours when you don't feed it?  How long can they go without feedings?

NaNO ReeFiN

My LFS had a sale on frogspawns and the next day when I went to go purchase some, they were all gone... :( They had like a dozen little frags, and not a one was left.

ladyamanda

I think it was the same LFS, I picked up a frag at about 4:30, you mean to tell me they were all gone by 5?  Wow....word travels fast.

ladyamanda

yup, tht's d'place.....

I'm sure if you keep checking back they'll have other frags, their prices seem to be pretty good, also octopus garden has a pretty decent selecetion and all locally aquacultured....

NaNO ReeFiN

You bought one of my frags!! I was dissapointed when I showed up to by some frogspawn and the little display had none in it... :(

ladyamanda

OK NaNO ReeFiN, I'll make you a deal,

When my little frag gets bigger You can come over and help me frag it, and I'll just give you one k? Now quit whining!  It's a beautiful day in San Diego....

Quote: from NaNO ReeFiN on 4:24 pm on July 4, 2002[br]Haha, WHoopee!! :bounce:

nice post there.  i guess you get so tired of whoring everyone else's posts, you start your own so you can whore those as well, huh alife??

NaNO ReeFiN

I appreciate your effort of looking through my past posts and commenting on them but it's getting pretty lame now...

Nishant3789

lol god d*mnit! why didnt my dad decide to go to Sanfransisco bay????!!! god so many nice reefers there. bryself cut the sh*t, ur starting to get lots p[osts just by trying to dis alife/nanoreefin. as for the frogspawn so i dont come off as a post whore...... they are real purty, i think ill get one too, but they are pretty $$$ round here...

nishant

NaNO ReeFiN

It's his kind way of saying a person who posts a lot.

(Edited by NaNO ReeFiN at 2:12 pm on July 5, 2002)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived