Coral Vue Hydros

Whats this hiding???

eleer

Well...let me start that I am 100% sure it is not a bristleworm. So, In my tank under the substrate..it is a little of CC and sand mixed. I just started the tank and it has had a big diatom bloom. But in a certain section the CC is all clean and white so i'm certain its eating the algea. Here's the description. I can't tell how big it is but whenever it sticks its arm or mouth out. It is about the width of a toothpick and looks like one of those metal slinkys (those toys that you can pull n stuff). Then that arm or mouth grabs some CC and trys to pull it closer, I guess to clean it off ??? Some times the arm thing comes up but dosent grab any substarte but opens the end or its mouth (which looks like a polyp that opens) and you can see the hole or mouth. Dont know if its sucking anything or not. I'll try to get a picture of it buy i doubt i can because it dosent stick out all the way and always goes back underneath. Hahahah..I dunno if you guys will be able to identify it. But Thanks for trying!!!:happy:

Archived