inTank Media Baskets

What to do with a 10-gallon ??

Ernesto

Hi all,

I currently have two tanks (20l and 10). The 20l is my reef tank and the 10 is where all the bad critters go. The 10 is UGLY. It has no coral and just NO flourescent lighting. I am sick of looking at it. If I can't figure out what to do with it, for reasonably cheap (my 20l sucks all my money away already), I am going to convert it into a, GASP, planted freshwater tank. Please prevent me from taking such drastic measures and give me suggestions on what to do with the thing. BTW, occupants of tank are yellow-tailed damsel, choc. chip star (never intended for my reef), and a whole bunch of limpets.

Get you a decent light for it,(which is all it sounds like it really needs) and start sprucing it up! You can always put your cuttings from the 20 into the ten. You'll be your own best frag provider. You can make something out of this tank as a salt tank easier than you can turn it into a nice freshwater tank. "Do not switch to the freshw....ahem.....Dark Side, Luke!. That or make a 'fuge out of it or at least a hospital tank.

Jeff

Archived