Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tunze and Brightwell

AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Yes to all. The 6200 is now a 6201 however. The Brightwell additives are great. We use them here...also Warner Marine.

Thank you,

What was the question?

Don't mess with me here, it's Monday morning and I've got a banana stuck in my ear!!!

AquariumSpecialty
What was the question?

Don't mess with me here, it's Monday morning and I've got a banana stuck in my ear!!!

You wanted to know if a 6200 (6201) would be good for a 6 foot tank. The answer is yes but the 6101 is also good depending on how wide your aquarium is.

Thanks,

You wanted to know if a 6200 (6201) would be good for a 6 foot tank. The answer is yes but the 6101 is also good depending on how wide your aquarium is.

Thanks,

I DID???

Goshdarnit, I've been sleepwalking and having conversations with people again!!!

I've really gotta see a Dr. about this banana, it's messin' with ma brain!!

Thanks for the info anyway.

I hear that can be rather invasive surgery…but better than cauliflower ear.

scream.jpg

So you really feel like either of those pumps would help in my particular situation?

Do either of them prevent cauliflower ear?

AquariumSpecialty

Ok, you have lost it :-). Give me us a shout if you can. It might be best to discuss your setup over the phone or via email...

Thanks,

ARE YOU MOCKING ME???

That's just not right, mocking a handicapped person with "Banana-Ear". :angry:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the one posting a response to a question that was never asked? (See first post.)

Or is my Banana Ear Syndrome causing problems with my vision as well?

Needreefunds

:huh:

Um, I think I showed up late and missed something.......

Ah, I see. I think he was answering filefishes question .

I thought it was my banana too. :lol:

filefish949

ok, where did I put my banana,

I suspect OP hit "new toppic" which is just to the right of "add reply"

thanks for the response, I have 2 6000 and can't get the wave i am looking for, but just found out that my better half has been dooing a bit of spending, so i need to sell some frags first

oh...there is my banna :o

• 1 year later...
Guest Poubytut73

So what are the early coles notes on these new nano waveboxes from tunze? Has anyone seen one up close or is anyone using one? I must admit Im tempted, but the price still seems high to me, and they still made it so that the box, although smaller, juts out into the tank rather than working on the ability of having the short end only stick out into the tank more like the wave2k. Just curious if anyone knows much about them yet. u

Archived