Pod Your Reef

Two Thumbs up for AbsolutC

supernip

I ordered some LEDs from Abs about two weeks ago. He gave me a major discount so I got some quality stuff for a cheap price. It came today and I can't be happier with doing business with Kris. The package was extremely well packaged and very professional looking. There was a little mix up and the company dropped my order. However, to make up for the mistake, I got free 3rd day shipping and my stuff came in right on time (If not early, ups....). AbsolutC kept me well informed of all the progress on my order, including giving me a chance to get a refund if I decided to cancel it. The only rant I have is I didn't get the freebie I wanted- the nano-reef.com Thong. :pirate: Besides that, the transaction was quick, cheap and went extremely well. Abs is a good businessman imo and I will definitely be ordering from him several more times in the future. I will also have a review of the product as soon as I get it set up. As for now, here are a few pics to keep you busy.:D

Thanks for the wonderful LED system Kris. Hi Five!:)

Finally, after two pakages and a BUTTLOAD of bubble wrap, the LED system. It was very cleany wired and even included nifty velcro tape so I can stick it onto my hood. Yay

Archived