Pod Your Reef

Zoos For Trade

chrisaggie

I have zoos to trade (see picture). These are 20-50 polyp frags mounted on coral plugs that I make. Let me know what you have to trade if your interested. I prefer no very small frags. :)

chrisaggie

If you donot find anyonre to trade, then I would be interested in buying one of the coral plugs off you. I have paypal. Keep me posted, thanks!!

Chris,

I dont have a really good pic, but I do have a semi-sorta pic. If you click on the 5.5 in my sig, in the last pic in the 'tank' series, you wiull see them just to the upper left of the blurry coral. I tried to make the coral the focus, but pretty much got everything else :) Lemme know if your interested. Im leaving tuesday, will be out of town for 2 weeks, but if you want id still be down once I return. Lemme know

Ray

rwoodin@cfl.rr.com

westkyracer

Just wanted you guys to know Chris has awsome zoo's!!! I have placed my second order with him because the first order was so good. Do not hesitate to do business with him. This is unsolicited I was hesitant about doing business with an indvidual but my experience with him was very professional.

Thanks again Chris!

i have two clumps of 'blues' that got behind my scapage, im not too sure if they are retrievable. I will try though! Im going out of town tommorow for a couple weeks and will get back to you upon my return :)

Archived