Coral Vue Hydros

anyone running chemi-pure?

southstar066

southstar066

i just got it and put it in the middle chamber of my solana...how is it workin out for thos who are using it?

masterbuilder

I have always used it in my nanocube. I would guess a few hundered people here use it too....never heard a complaint.

It is the only filter media I have used in my freshwater tank that I actually saw a decrease in nitrate.

I also use it in my saltwater tank but don't see any difference because nitrates there were already 0 to begin with, so I probably don't need it in my saltwater tank.

i just got it and put it in the middle chamber of my solana...how is it workin out for thos who are using it?

i've used for the past year and it's been great. water is quite clear. i now use a phosphate reactor in combo with carbon instread of the CPE.

SaltWaterNewb

I'm using it but just started so can't say how much it has helped. I guess it can't hurt anything at least.

I would like to know how to put it into the tank, I want to replace my rsm carbon with this product (when I get my RSM). Do U buy a mesh bag, put the Chmi-pure into the bag and replace it with the carbon or what?

I have it in the 3rd chamber of my biocube and Nitrates are at 0. Seems to be working pretty good for me!

I would like to know how to put it into the tank, I want to replace my rsm carbon with this product (when I get my RSM). Do U buy a mesh bag, put the Chmi-pure into the bag and replace it with the carbon or what?

I already comes in a bag. I just rinse it using tap water and drop it in.

I use Chemipure Elite (with phosphate remover) and it made a big difference in my tank. I either had phosphates or chemical warfare going on and my zoas were closed up for like 3 months. I put Chemipure elite in there and they opened up the next day.

Archived