SaltCritters.com

- Acoustic's Almost Daily Reef Thread -

Acoustic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice acoustic. The black and white one seems very classy. Perhaps you could do a close up of a clown in an anemone. Thats one I wanna see or a garden of pom pom xenia. hmm... gorgeous,

Acoustic,

I really appreciate your effort and how you took our advice. I love those black and whites, especially the ricordia. They have a very classy look to them and that last pic of the torch is great too. That's under your moonlight right? LOL my tank is like that 24/7 under abs' leds. Keep up the good work. Your composition is getting better as well. :)

is that a compliment? i mean, your location is cville afterall

acoustic - the pics are awesome. Wish I could get mine half as good

Well: all I will say is that I meant nothing nasty about it, as I meant it as a complement, as someone with more than a knowledge of the typical Showtime special would know: Mapplethorpe did an entire series of B/W & color flowers, which were as gorgeous as these simple shots were. I'm an orchid collector as well as a reefer, and honestly, I am NOT going to ruin this thread on account of a misinterpretation: PM me if you feel the need.

No hijack meant here, Acoustic: for real. I know you've put quite a bit of effort into your pic threads before.

Take a quick skim through the following photos & you'll see where I'm coming from ( a quick search found one of the specific works I was refferring to with reference to your xenia shot:

Specifically this one parrot tulips

Here's the start of just a number of his photos:

http://www.mapplethorpe.org/flowers.html

those aren't two pillows!

sorry acoustic, couldn't resist the movie reference.

keep posting the pics. so relaxing to stare at them while away from my tank

CaribbeanCrusader:

Yeah: that post was directed @ smokecheeba, not Crakeur: I save my pathetic jabs @ him for the JCT.

Nice mouth on that guy, huh? Looks like C-Diddy pulled the post.

"I love the little bunny-rabbit! I want to hug him and squeeze him and call him George."

Keep at it koos..

Originally posted by Acoustic: Everyone calm down and stare at the bun.

Nicely done Acoustic. Can't explain why, but I just found that frikkin hilarious. Laughed out loud in the office.

You seem to have a veritable menagerie in your home.

Cute rodent, looks like its' breaking wind...

Enjoy the tank shots as well.

The only pets that are mine is the frog and fishtank.

I finally DIY'd the refuge area in the back of my tank. Check it out! Big A$$ skimmer on board.

ZERO nitrates/nitrites/ammonia/waste/cyano/hairalgae here I come!!!!!!

You know what's driving me crazy right now is all the hair algae. And the worst part is it's on everything I can't take out and scrub!

BAH! Hopefully my skimmer cleans the water up so well that goes away.

Archived