Cultivated Reef

Why should i not dose iodine

Redhawk_44

The Propagator

Apparently us ignorant old school reefers methods are still working though aren't they.

Apparently us ignorant old school reefers methods are still working though aren't they.

Well, some techniques are old school because they have always worked, and then there is old school as in undergravel filters.

It's certainly a good idea to keep up on the latest trends, but equally good to keep in mind all the "latest trends" of the past that turned out to be steaming piles of dookie.

SeeDemTails

Prop I was in no way refering to you. I have a great deal of respect for you and your knowledge.

I guess you have to work at a LFS to understand they types of folks I am talking about.

• 2 weeks later...
jeffreyliu35953

My GSP was dying, my mushroom kept in their shrunken state, and my kenya tree frags wouldn't attatch... and then I started iodine. I noticed improvements within a day. I'd try a little, and if nothing happens, then don't use it as it's not doing anything. If it improves, work out a regiment so that you don't OD, but are still able to dose.

Archived