Cultivated Reef

Just to clear this whole photo contest thing up...

Dragonette

You need to chill. The internet is serious business. GTFO if you can't handle the heat.

Also, homophobia is not tolerated on this site. Please refrain from calling people flamers. Thank you.

is this supposed to be serious.. or your attempt at sarcasm

i didnt insist on anything. I made a post to clear things up.

the flash was used, and the glass was dirty. I posted it on another site telling people about him dying and somehow it became popular.

I voted for ya ;)

Hey, Thanks! :happy:

I voted for you! Guess that cancels out some votes :)

Dragonette, one other thing I'll let ya in on (although you've hopefully figured it out by now) - unlike other forums, mods don't close threads because someone asks them to. It really has to get out of hand before that happens (aka post pics in your sports bra that cause havoc on the forum for a month or go by the name of "StrangeLove"). Not really much you can do after that first miscalculation...so :welcome: to NR...you're not really a member unless you've been flamed.

I've never been flamed... :tears:

Well, you've replied to my posts before - that counts, I think.

:mellow:

matty0206
It's a nice shot, but I agree with Stevie about the scratches. Too bad it doesn't matter anyway because everyone in the contest is being owned by a photo for reasons other than just photography :blink::naughtydance:

I thought I was the only one that noticed the current leaders photo kinda sucks! :o

Hey, Thanks! :happy:

I voted for you! Guess that cancels out some votes :)

Dragonette, one other thing I'll let ya in on (although you've hopefully figured it out by now) - unlike other forums, mods don't close threads because someone asks them to. It really has to get out of hand before that happens (aka post pics in your sports bra that cause havoc on the forum for a month or go by the name of "StrangeLove"). Not really much you can do after that first miscalculation...so :welcome: to NR...you're not really a member unless you've been flamed.

being an admin elsewhere has taught me a few things. mainly, unless you use that little *report* button - a mod / admin is never gonna see it unless someone else complains about it. i usually spend som uch time moderating reported posts / threads that i never have much of a chance to browse the forums for myself

being an admin elsewhere has taught me a few things. mainly, unless you use that little *report* button - a mod / admin is never gonna see it unless someone else complains about it. i usually spend som uch time moderating reported posts / threads that i never have much of a chance to browse the forums for myself

Yeah we get it, you're better than us. :)

By the way, you owe me a new keyboard for that sig. :angry:

she's lying and that fish isn't even real, it's a plastic prop; and you can even see the fish line holding it up if you look closely. (nice try mr. lucas, but you're not pulling another jar jar binks type of scam on me, though a little CGI enhancement might have made this a much better photo).

Yeah we get it, you're better than us. :)

By the way, you owe me a new keyboard for that sig. :angry:

not better - i can just sympathize...

and lulz about the keyboard :lol:

if you don't pull out an HDR soon, you might :P

:scarry:

Well, you've replied to my posts before - that counts, I think.

:mellow:

............. True..... What kind of flaming were they talking about? :huh:

:P

Orange Crush

+1.

I only saw this because I decided to head into the photo forum for some eye candy while kitty is sleeping on my side & attempting to make me late for work. Then I saw this and I think "but I already read the lounge..."

whofeelsitknowsit
+1.

I only saw this because I decided to head into the photo forum for some eye candy while kitty is sleeping on my side & attempting to make me late for work. Then I saw this and I think "but I already read the lounge..."

[...she says, as she leaves the thread open.]

Orange Crush

well yeah...I mean, I considered moving it to the lounge, but I don't see that it needs to be closed?

whofeelsitknowsit

Agreed. Just thought it was funny that OP asked that the thread be closed. Then, when a mod finally came along, she completely ignored that request. It amused me, anyway.

Agreed. Just thought it was funny that OP asked that the thread be closed. Then, when a mod finally came along, she completely ignored that request. It amused me, anyway.

+4

Archived