SaltCritters.com

another 10g experience

ridetheducati

I really like your aquascaping, the overhang on the left is cool. You could put a sun polyp there. You're going to have to keep an eye on that feather caulerpa. The stuff grows like a weed.

watch those fish, i had the same to as oh 12 hours ago. the persudo was fighting with the clown...i found the persudo to be very aggressive...so i took both back and got a pair of true clowns

ridetheducati

I use the caulerpa as a means of exporting nutrients and harboring terrorists, I mean pods.

The psuedo and perc seem to do fine together.

If he doesnt... I do. A 900M. The best sportbike ever made. BTW, T?@7, I looked at your photos...and you are one hot 'girls-girl'...he he. Oops, did I hijack a thread?

wait a second?

What photos? girls-girl!? lol, my friend I think you may be confused...?

I am 1) a man and 2) a girls-man! lol, id like to know what pics you're talking about!

Have any fotos of your bike? I love me some ducati!

The whole tank looks great, but i like the color of the shrooms, and the 'junk' in the sand, some people try to keep their sand 'clean' i dont like that as much

C. Jerome

ridetheducati

SPS require a system that meet the following:

Alkalinity: 8-11 dkh

Calcium: 400-450 ppm

Temp: 78-82

Nutrient poor water

I have several green, pink, and purple pocillapora. The one you mentioned is purple, I moved it from my other system (180g). It was brown under Iwasakis, but purple under the coralife 50/50. Color changes every week.

Very hardy and has a great growth pattern.

more pics.... of the ducati!! lol, i am going to get my bike license next week, but i dont think im going to get a ducati :(

Where did you get that tank, oh my god it looks great. I just started a ten gallon and I would love to switch it out to that type of look.

And I too have a duc, special mon cromo with every piece of carbon I could find.

Anyways would love to hear where you got the tank.

Chris

That lighting fixture looks like mine CL 96w Quad. Does your fish show any signs of stress when they come on? I'm trying to see if a dimmer can be applied for dusk and dawn effect.

hey duc thanks for the advice on the light, just picked one up on ebay for 87.50 It looked like a good deal, shipping sucked but it was still 15 buck less than hello lights.com. So I am think how to spend it on more nano stuff :)

Archived