Top Shelf Aquatics

Are perfecto aquariums decent?

mane3215

I was just at the store, and couldnt help myself bought the perfecto 20l. Just want to make sure its a fine tank, I would have like to have gotten an aga long, but I couldnt find a lfs with one.

Thanks.

20 L are best nano's IMO. Hard to get a crappy tank that small. I'd be more concerned with brands in the upper 100 gallons. You will be fine

Thanks, yeah, I started my first sw 7g aga bow about a month ago, maybe a bit longer. I want so much stuff, its just impossible to put it in this little fellah. Then I seen jdsabin's tank in members photo section, and its like perfect. Perfect size and everything. I cant wait to get everythign transfered from my 7 to the 20. I have to get the lights, fuge, more rock, ls, etc. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks.

Have you tried the Aquarium Center in Randallstown or a Petsmart? 20L tanks are $24 at my Petsmart by my house.

Killrblue:

Yeah, I have been there numerous times. The perfecto was only 24.99 as well that I got from exotic aquatics. I dont really like aquarium center I think there stuff isnt taken care of too much. I was very impressed with exotic aquatics tanks. You should check them out next time your up here.

-Chris

Archived