ReefCleaners.org

Cubans AP24

TheCuban1040

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
For some reason I always thought Asin was Asian. Could there be a half Asian have Cuban? The ultimate communist offspring.

No, sir! I am from Cienfuegos, were the sexiest Cubans come from. :D

Nice! BTW Asin, us Cubans are EVERYWHERE!

:o

You're from La Florida, our 2nd motherland. :wub:

gulfsurfer101

Hey there are some nice colors in that tank. Are you using the stock bulb from your sunpod or a higher kevin rated bulb. Your tank freaking rocks!

Thanks everybody!

Are you using the stock bulb from your sunpod or a higher kevin rated bulb. Your tank freaking rocks!

I'm using a Phoenix 14K. It took FOR EVER for all the corals to adjust from the stock light to this one but I am finally able to take all of the egg crate off the top of tank and everybody seems happy.

• 2 months later...
Upgrade time? :D

I've been thinking a lot about a 40 breeder. If I come across a sweet deal for a light for one I'd probably go for it. If anybody is selling one let me know!

• 9 months later...
This tank rocks. What happened to it?

Thanks! The tank is still running. It's not looking as good as it did in it's prime, but I've still got some of those prized pieces going strong. I had a minor crash like 7 months ago when I moved back to Cali so that sorta killed my reefing spirit. I haven't added anything new since then. I'm sure I'll get back into eventually.

• 5 weeks later...
TheCuban1040

Well I have finally decided to get out of the hobby for a while. It's been a good run. I had a lot of fun, but the tank just isn't what it used to be. And I have discovered that the only hobby I like more than reefing is scuba diving, and I can't leave the tank alone for weeks at a time while I'm on my scuba adventures...

If anybody is interested in seeing what I have left, and lives in the Inland Empire (Corona, California) shoot me a PM and I can share some pictures. Local pickup only please.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived