Pod Your Reef

More praise for Bryan at TLR

caja

After many failed attempts on my part to catch one of Bryans new zooanthid sales, I got up bright and early Saturday morning, logged on and lo and behold, the zoo gods were smiling down upon me. I must say, I was very pleased with his selection of colors this time and even more pleased with my good luck at catching this sale.

I placed my order and logged off. A couple hours later I check my email and there's a note from Bryan thanking me for the order. I respond back and receive another email within the hour confirming a Monday ship. Wow...talk about customer service!

So now I await the tracking info and the arrival of the box. Tuesday morning I log on to track the box and UPS tells me it's in transit. This is great... I am of course anticipating this arrival like no other, except perhaps, the birth of my children...:D The day goes by and late afternoon, I run off to the orthodontist with my son only to return to...no box. At this point it's 5:40 pm. Very unusual for such a late delivery, so I log back on to the tracking info and it tells me that my box arrived at my doorstep at noon. Outside we go again...no box. Not good! From this point on some of you are aware of my total panic...hehehe. I emailed Bryan, got a response back within minutes and hop in the car to cruise around the block. Sure enough the box was where I suspected it to be; on the porch of a house with a similar address. The label clearly had my name and correct address on it, but for unknown reasons UPS chose to not confirm the address with the numbers on the houses. Hrmmm...

I grab the box and head home to plop the bags into the tank. they had been sitting out in the hot Virignia afternoon for about 6 hours at this point and my hopes are dwindling. Well, imagine my delight when the bags are opened and everything looks quite healthy and happy and I see pods swimming around. :D

Bryan I want to thank you again for your outstanding customer service. I have dealt with several online retailers and I have to say, your service is top notch. I look forward to doing business with you again.

logicalreef

Thank you graciously cajastan, that was quite an ordeal yesterday. For how late in the day it was, the heat outside...and I believe I had a heat pack in as well as your low Monday night was in the 60's, I'm really surprised things didn't cook!

YOU handled it with grace, not me, you should have seen me pulling my hair out :) I stress very hard over all shipments until I know they are safely in a customers tank.

Thanks you again, I hope I can somehow be of service in the future.

Peace, Bryan

Ummm, handled it with grace? Ask around...there was nothing graceful about me last night at 5:30 pm. :D

The good news is, all the zoos have opened and are none the worse for wear.

ok, I just got home and I'm in a foul mood. The mechanic told me there was no way the garage would pay for a new bumper even though he agreed it needs to be replaced.

So, I open my logicalreef box and am hit with an envelope that says my name on it. I open the envelope and the card inside is one of the most stunning photos of zoos I have ever seen. Better than anything posted on these boards. Inside is a note from Bryan, thanking me for my support and help in the early stages of his business. The crappy mood vanished. Forget what's in the bags (acclimating by the way). The card was a great touch. don't expect one if you order. I'm just pointing out that it was a real nice touch.

The bags are floating, everything looks great and the birdsnest frag (large multi branched frag) broke off the plug so I don't have to do that myself. Yay for me.

Pics will be posted tonight or tomorrow.

Bryan, you're too much.

LOL, i find myself checking Bryan's sight every 10 minutes here at work (its an addiction). I am definitely a logicalreef stalker. Bryan is a great guy, hope to visit him one day!

Btw, i got a card too! :P

He and I have been talking about it for a while and I am trying to arrange business reasons to get down there. Weather gets cooler and I am gone.

Archived