ReefCleaners.org

Where my post go?!

Monkeyman

So far, I've posted twice in this forum. Both times I completely finished my post and saw it within the thread. But what's bothering me is, as soon as I leave the thread, my post dissappears. There is an additional reply. (mine) But I can't see it.

Here's my first post:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...&threadid=15160

It say's four replies, but I only see three. I also did a search for my posts and found them, but I still couldn't see them. Help?:( Anyone?:*(

Thanks,

MikeB)

Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!! I figured it out. I have to refresh the topic each time I view it. Still a pain in the @$$ but hey, at least now I know.

MikeB)

P.S. I'll give five bucks to anyone that can figure out what my avatar is.;)

i belive it to be a plant, carnivorous, it attratcks insects to itself with pollen who then become trapped in a pool of digestive jucies. cant remember what it is called...

Originally posted by The Unit

i belive it to be a plant, carnivorous, it attratcks insects to itself with pollen who then become trapped in a pool of digestive jucies.  cant remember what it is called...

Very good. *Applause* It actually attracts insects with a honeylike secretion that literally get's them hammered. But you still did a great job explaining it.:P

MikeB)

Archived