Pod Your Reef

Where can I get decent frags?

johnfruitbat

johnfruitbat

I have set up a 15 gallon nano which I have specifically designed for keeping SPS corals and clams, as they are my personal favourites.

It has been running for a couple of months and progress is beyond my wildest dreams, water is perfect, and the corals I have are so healthy, will post some pics when I can.

What i really want to know is where I can get some really nice SPS frags or even whole corals. A few stores have some nice acropora and the like but none of the REALLY nice purple and pink types acros, seriatopora poccilopora and the like.

Dont really care how much they cost but need a good source in the south east / london area. Even if someones got some in theyre tanks at home and wants to earn a few quid, i'll travel to get them cause this tank has got to be perfect.

Thanks

Sorry I cant help you with that. But I know over at Seahorse.org there a couple people from london. You could go over there and post some probably know.

Walt smith would be viable for international shipping. They get all of there coral from Fiji any ways and it would be shipped directly to you from Fiji I am told.

Archived