Pod Your Reef

Interested in CSL power compact with moonlight for the minibow?

Sarnack

I have written to Custom Sea Life to tell them they should make their new power compact/moon light hood in a 2x32 watt 17 inch length for those of us with mini-bows. They are considering making these and would like feedback on how popular they would be. If you haven't seen them check them out:

http://www.customsealife.com/f_powercompac...t-moon-lite.htm

And post your ideas/suggestions as well as if you would be interested in buying one and what price you think would be fair.

OK, there are over 4000 members here so there must be at least 400 people with mini-bows, and yet no responses? Wouldn't anyone like to get one of these lights for thier mini-bow? I know I would and there has to be more people that are not happy with just one 32 watt retro... Speak up people!

I am currently in the very painful (for this unskilled artisan) process of trying to retro-fit the 2x32W with moonlight and fan on my minibow...

The tank itself is perfect IMO, and I see ALOT of other people using them on this site as well as others.

I have a hard time thinking that there wouldn't be an adequate market to support it!

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, the only thing I've heard could be BAD news...

I ended up selling my 2x32 retro kit and buying the 2x32 ABS hood, thinking it would be a little easier to rig on my tank, and Premium Aquatics had to scramble around to find me one because they said CSL has discontinued the smaller size! (15")

Archived