Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Office Nano Tank seeking Single fun loving fish

drsmallwood

drsmallwood

I have just started a nano tank at my office. Its been four weeks and were ansy to add a fish.

Any suggestions? Would prefer solo to minimize load on tank. Would also prefer something friendly for the clients to see during the day. Color not as important. Must enjoy moderate activity in room. Survive weekend without feeding.

10 gal. Live Rock and Sand.

No powered filtration.

Emerald crab

6 blue leg hermits

cleaner shrimp

pulsing xenia

star polyps

red polyps

feather duster

snail (unknown type)

Thanks,

David

Percula Clown Seeks Tank.

I'm friendly, don't hide too often and often entertain by dancing around my environment, rubbing against odd corals and items within the tank. I'm looking for a home of about 10 gallons.

drsmallwood

Thanks for the suggestion.

Will the Perc poop too much? I don't have a filter and would like to stay that way.

Do I need to have an anemone to make him happy?

Thanks

David

You do not need an anemone to fill your percula's lonely nights. Perc's aren't hung up on ideals and tend to sleep around, bedding down in anything from frilly mushrooms to frogspawns and colt corals.

reefchicks.com ???

the pics weren't exactly what i was expecting. :nerd:

doc,

you could consider getting two clowns. the submissive dance/shakes is pretty cool to watch.

I'm liking kara more and more with each increasingly suggestive post.

doc, percs stay small and the poop issue shouldn't be a problem - that's the live rock and sand's job. You can do two in the 10 gallon if you so desire and don't worry about the hosting issues. my old perc hosted the surface of the water. They're called clowns for a reason.

Archived