Top Shelf Aquatics

Red angler

supernip

This was my red tuberculated angler, cletus. He died shortly after I acquired him and I miss him very much. Well anyway... I like how he stands out against the seemingly blue background. The shrimp on his nose also gives the picture a nice touch. I'm sorry I'm not the best photographer but please enjoy! And if you see another angler as gorgeous, lmk:D

fantasticdan

you're angler looked very nice. i also have one, mine is a painted orange one though. When i get pics of him ill post them. Im just happy there is finally someone else out there with an angler fish in a nano tank.

Chufa:

That was my acclimation box.... the fish was only in it for the time it was acllimated. Don't you see the other tank with the substrate in it, at the upper right? But yes, the shrimp makes it confusing. I just wanted to see dear cletus eat. That was all, and he did. But alas, I will try try again. These things are hard to acclimate but once you are done with acclimation, man they are hardy!

calvin,

How much and when? I must have! Joleen told me there might be some that she didn't pick up so these must be them. I gotta have one!

Archived