Innovative Marine Aquariums

Cigarette smoke ?

surfy

I have two smokers in the house and wanted to know if the ammonia and other chemicals in cigarette smoke will harm a tank even with weekly water changes.

I want to start a new anemone tank but I have to put it out in the middle of our house with the smokers:( because I already have two aquariums in my room.

Thanks for any info.

lol, the way you talk about them is funny to me :)

As far as I know cig smoke wont harm a tank, I know Mary Jane hasnt.

The Smokers.

Chupacabras

I was kinda wondering the same thing myself, since my reefer is right next to my drinking and smoking chair. I'm putting one of those snazzy 2x65 w/moonlight jobbies onto my 20L this week and removing the top at the same time... would hate to have to devise some squirrelly air filtration device on top of my tank :P.

Originally posted by Chupacabras

I was kinda wondering the same thing myself, since my reefer is right next to my drinking and smoking chair.

Freudian slip? ;)

westkyracer

Chupacabras let me know how it goes with the new light. I am looking into putting a new light on my 20L as well. Do you listen to Coast to Coast?

Chupacabras
Originally posted by westkyracer

Have you noticed that freudian slips are usually followed by the munchies?

Hehe, I don't touch that nasty stuff... If I ain't paying exorbitant taxes on it, I don't want anything to do with it! I'll let you know about the lights though... I think they'll be tres nice in that shallow of a tank!

I don't know of a "Coast to Coast", give me a few details of it and my memory may be jogged...

westkyracer

Chupacabras

Coast to coast is a late night radio show. They discuss Chupacabras and their sightings some times. It used to be hosted by Art Bell. I drive 550 miles a night and sometimes the show helps keeps me awake.

Chupacabras

Ahhh... Art Bell, I never get to listen to him anymore but there are plenty of websites (Drudge/Rense) that always have some mention of the wily Goat Sucker :*(

Archived