Coral Vue Hydros

Gold Headed Sleeper Goby?

Son Of Skyline

Son Of Skyline

I've always found this to be an interesting little fish. Has anyone had any success keeping a small specimen in a nano? I've heard here and there that this fish is difficult to keep due to special feeding requirements, is this true? TIA!

personally i havnt had a problem keeping these guys in my 18 gallon they are sand sifters so you'll need to house them with lots of live sand. in my 18 gallon i housed one of these gobies with 45 pounds of live sand he's been alive for about 5 months or so. mine still wont eat flake but he loves sifting through that sand.

Son Of Skyline
Quote: from Brentrick on 3:12 pm on Nov. 14, 2001[br]personally i havnt had a problem keeping these guys in my 18 gallon they are sand sifters so you'll need to house them with lots of live sand. in my 18 gallon i housed one of these gobies with 45 pounds of live sand he's been alive for about 5 months or so. mine still wont eat flake but he loves sifting through that sand.

Thanks for the info! Have you had to make any special requirements to feed him, perhaps through the sand?

• 1 month later...

Archived