Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

simplest setup ever!!!!!!!!!!

penguin87

i like saying, "ever!!!!!!!!!!!" it's fun, and gets lots of people to yell at you, and it gets them to look at your thread and respond, because on previous threads, i have had very little feedback on most of them despite clever titles.

BUT! anyway, i have a minibow 7 that has been set up for a month, and has a very simple setup, and i want to make sure that it is not too simple. this is what the setup is:

tank, (duh)

32w csl retro

penguin 550 ph

top fin thermometer

proquatics 50w heater (currently only used for water changes,

because it's summer)

8 lbs. cured fiji LR

10lbs. nature's ocean LS

I have 3 banded trochus snails eating algae, and 2 blue leg hermits.

that is the current setup. to help with filteration i will hopefully in the future add 3 nass snails and a couple of these macroalgae type things that aren't really macroalgae, but perform the same things: http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Di...=26&pCatId=1478

i don't want macroalgae in the tank, becuase i don't want it to take over. these are cheaper than macroalgae too.

if i'm about to kill everything in the tank with this setup, please tell me. if not, tell me your thoughts, oh mighty ones.

I was about to say the same thing. Are you infatuated with Amy Sedaris or do you just like giving me nightmares? Those pictures are really disturbing, and don't get me started about your avatar!

Archived