Top Shelf Aquatics

Thanks to cajastan for Helping hand

NanoBound

I just wanted to give special thanks to cajastan for sending me the live sand. I asked for anyone to respond and I was more than willing to pay. Then cajastan emailed me and said she had some. Now the big kicker was she wouldnot even let me pay for the sand or the shipping!! That takes someone with a really kind and giving heart. I do appreciate your kindness and one day hopefully I can return the favor!

You've gotta love this site, so many people helping one another!!

• 2 weeks later...

It sure is!! All my paramemeters are perfect. I've got 15 lbs of live rock in the 10gl. and another 10lbs. which will be here on wednesday. Plus I have some zoos headed my way, but they will be going in the 55gl. for now. Once everything is back to 100% kosher, I'll be Ky bound with a hole buning in my pocket!! Heck, I may even go MH on my 55 and put another 40 lbs LR in it too! Sounds like I am getting reef fever.

You may want to call Pet Kingdom before you come down. The last time I was in there they had 1 SW fish and that was it. No LR or anything. They are changing owners and it will be a while before they sink any money in there the way they were talking.

Archived