ReefCleaners.org

2 thumbs up for CHRISAGGIE

ttech

I ordered 20 of his chartreuse polyps last week And I am very happy with the transaction.

I first emailed Chris asking about the zoos and he promptly replyed to all of my emails. From the looks of the thread he was selling them on, it could have become very confusing for him because there were multiple buyers, but from the looks of the replys he did a good job at keeping things sorted out.

They were shipped on tuesday and arrived on thursday in a priority mail box lined on all six sides with 3/4 inch styrofoam, packaged in double bags. He even sent along a small piece of something I haven't identified yet. but it's cool

This was my first attempt at making frags so after reading just about any thread I could read in the subject and I superglued the polyps on an old live rock I broke up. and after about a half hour all 20+ polyps I ordered opened up.

I just hope all of my future trading/buying experiences go as well, And would recommend him to anyone.

-Don Baker

agreed. they look awesome. I even got one other polyp in there - large sun polyp I think.

one issue - I got some macro algae in with the zoos. It looks like it might be valonia. nice light color green. No worries. I'll yank it if it starts to spread.

Chris, the zoos are awesome and they are nice sized and they opened immediately.

I found my zoos propped up on my mailbox last evening. The mailcarrier didn't feel like walking them to the door, like she has always done in the past. I popped them in the tank and let them sit for quite a while to bring down the temp, then acclimated. They were opening before I got them out of the bag.

Mine also have alot of macro growing amongst the polyps, I haven't had a chance to really look at it and ID it yet though.

Thanks again Chris.

Here is a pic of the the hitchhiker

Picture_116.jpg

I was told by a friend it may be a red cactus algae. it is only anout an inch tall. If any one knows what it is ket me know.

-Don

westkyracer

Awsome transaction from the time I ordered mine. I have a green colt tree about the same color as the Zoo's. I really like the way they look together!!!

I was a little worried when I didn't get mine in on Thurs so I emailed Chris he checked and made sure he had sent them.

I plan on doing business with him again in the near future. I would recommend you do the same if you want quality product and proffesionalism.

ill have to agree as well...i wouldnt hesitate to buy/trade with him as i did. i got various polyps that he had to offer and everythign opened within the day. very nice stuff.

Archived