Cultivated Reef

Two big fat thumbs up for ReefSplendor!

FlyGTI

Wanted to write up a really great experience I had with www.reefsplendor.com this week.

I've been looking for Salifert test kits for a long time, and finally thought I'd found a place that had the calcium test kits in stock, as indicated by their website. So, I took a leap of faith and ordered from a place I'd never heard of, nor dealt with previously.

I punched up the order for three test kits, and sent away. Ten minutes later, I got an email from Judy that they were unfortunately out of stock on the calcium test kit, and would hold off on processing my order until they got further notice from me. After a quick pair of emails, we got things squared away, and she told me that she would take care of getting them to me as fast as possible and with no extra shipping.

It got here this morning. Safe and sound, well packaged, and I'm happy.

Between Monday a.m. and today, she'd emailed me at least four times to confirm and double check my order, confirm shipping questions that I had, and just generally put up with my anal retentive nature. Just today, about an hour after the box had arrived on my desk here in my office, she emailed again just to double check on whether or not it had gotten there safely and that I was satisfied with my purchase. She also informed me that they'd just gotten in the test kits and were scrambling to get one on the way to me.

Folks, this is customer service at its best. Please, give them your business. I didn't have the time to further explore their website to see what all they offered, but if they have something that you're looking for, give them a shot. They won't disappoint. Judy is a pleasure to deal with, and really takes phenomenal care of her customers.

I second that. I buy a lot of dry goods (including test kits and test kit refills) from Reef Splendor. Fast ship, great communications and follow up.

Reef Splendor is great. :)

Thanks for the info. I'll have to order from them because my local reef store has had the salifert Calcium test kits on back order for a month and a half.

Archived