Cultivated Reef

Ricordea Pict

Vandur

Everyone,

Here is the first picture I have tried to take of anything from the inside of my tank (I did post a pict of a wierd nudi - but it was sitting in a plate at the time..). Please tell me what you think, and if you guys/gals have any good Ricordea picts please post them!! (I love Ric's!).

Acoustic,

I stole your border style, hope you don't mind. It looks great and doesn't really detract from the photo.

~V

Here are two of mine. Not nearly as nice in color as your though. All I have aces to around here are run of the mill FLA ric's.

Acoustic,  

I stole your border style, hope you don't mind. It looks great and doesn't really detract from the photo.

Don't worry about it dude. His aren't the first pictures with black boarders. :) That look is pretty common and can be found on a lot of posters as well. Looks nice though doesn't it?

Super novice
Here is the first picture I have tried to take of anything from the inside of my tank

So how did you get inside the tank to take that pic.

Looks good.:DB)

Hehe,

Well, now that you mention it... This picture is taken from the top --> down... and I guess it's not really from "inside" my tank either..

The picture I posted was actually taken from my rubber-maid reef. (Recently had a small leak in my 20H -> so had to dump the whole thing into rubber-maid bins. Then, after spending a couple of days fixing the old one and letting the silicone dry/cure my Neo Mastiff managed to knock it over and smash it into a few hundred pieces). I'll try and take some more picts and post them. I should be moving it into it's new home (a 20L) tonight/tomorrow.

BTW, cool Ric SaltyDawg.

~R

Vandur,

Holy Smokes bat man!!!!!! Your Masstif knocked over your tank and smashed it!! He just became and even more expensive breed then huh! LOL! THanks On the comp. about my ric too. The pic is a little lacking as I had to lighten it up a bit with PSP7 ESD.

Had to take it with no flash then up the brightness and contrast a bunch. It is still very very close to what it actuasly look like though. In person it is a little darker blue/gree and more purple on the edge with white tips.

Archived