Top Shelf Aquatics

24 Gallon Reef Competition!

Ocho Cinco

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
smurfman1040
it will be ayear old in may 24 g ap current 150 hqi lights, sapphire aquatics ref and skimmer

IM IN!!! My tank is in the process to transfering to a sps only tank. 6 months old total 1 week w/ sps. i just put a 250w sunpod on from the ap24 stock lighting it so im still acclimating them to the light. i will try to get some decent pic the softies i have in there are not adjusted to the light yet.

post in this thread that you have open the new one when its ready.

it will be ayear old in may 24 g ap current 150 hqi lights, sapphire aquatics ref and skimmer

Good, mines a year plus so won't have to go against you! What is that orange piece in the middle?

IM IN!!! My tank is in the process to transfering to a sps only tank. 6 months old total 1 week w/ sps. i just put a 250w sunpod on from the ap24 stock lighting it so im still acclimating them to the light. i will try to get some decent pic the softies i have in there are not adjusted to the light yet.

post in this thread that you have open the new one when its ready.

Yep. Once I start the actual posting thread I will let everyone on here know. How long does it take for everything to adjust?

smurfman1040

Yep. Once I start the actual posting thread I will let everyone on here know. How long does it take for everything to adjust?

ocho

it is a long process. i have started with a five hour light cycle and increase the cycle by one hour every week. the softies and sps will start opening up fully in a couple weeks. thats a huge jump in light and intensity. 64 watt pcs to 250 watt mh. i dont want to cook em.

Yeah, better safe then sorry. Just post what you have when the time comes. I'd like to see your sps. I have some frags that have been doing fine under a 70 watt halide.

I will give it a go. I have a 24NC that has been up 4-5 months. This will give me a reason to get off of my rear and take some shots of it.

Can I enter my 20g Log DIY AIO?

Fine with me unless someone else has an objection. I'll be starting the other thread soon.

i would like to join :happy: . when are the submitting pictures going to be over? i dont have my camera at the moment :(

It depends on how long it takes for everyone to post their pics on the posting thread. How long do you think it will take to get a camera?

Everyone who said they would post their pics please do in the link in the above post. WE only have 8 so far. I want to get the voting started.

Everyone who said they would post their pics please do in the link in the above post. WE only have 8 so far. I want to get the voting started.

I'm so sorry! I'm out of town and will be back by Sat. I'll post by Sunday, I swear!!!!

Archived