Innovative Marine Aquariums

mini reef tank progressions

reefitis

just thought id post some pics of my tank and its progressions from when i first started. its an all glass 20H. here it goes:

september 2002

unfortunately, on this final progressoin, i lost two sps corals, a formosa staghorn (from cal3v :*( ) and a purple stag. sob sob, sucks arse, heatwave made my tank go out of wack, and i didnt have a chiller to keep things in check. not good. however, i did manage to add a clam and a green ricordia shroom, ill post those in a misc. pics threads, thanks for stopping by peoples :D

reefitis aka sean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hahahahaha, damn its been a long time since i visited the site, sorry, have school to worry about, last semester and all is hectic.

i have a new tank in progress, and with help from my friend, hopefully we can set it up soon. i'll keep you posted. oh, btw, yeah cal, i wouldn't mind picking up some frags from you, but i need to set up my new tank first. thanks dude;)

oh and to answer all the old questions: running only a prizm skimmer, two power heads, auto kalk topoff, and yes i have a maroon and percula clownfish, both now hosting (maroon with e. quadricolor -rose anemone and percula with frogspawn)

• 9 months later...

Archived