Innovative Marine Aquariums

T-BIZ E-70

Tony

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been itching to set it up since I got it. The idea was that since I was looking to buy a house I had to get the tank right away otherwise I would never buy it after buying the house. A few months later a one month escro followed by painting and updating the place a little bit and then the Holidays came not leaving me much time to finish the stand or the money to complete the tank untill now.

I really like the rockscape - almost touching, but not. :) Why the extra powerhead by the overflow? I run a same system w/ mp40w and it was plenty, if not too much, of flow for the tank dimensions.

If I had the MP40 thats all I would use but I sadly bought the MP20 which is good but too weak for this size tank.

Well the good thing is you can always upgrade to the mp40 version. Its just a driver upgrade so you dont actually have to buy a new pump. I believe its about $100 or so... Beautiful tank btw

It was a few days. It is in the new tanks sump now but since the rock is already cured and I only added about 20lb's of new live sand and there are no corals or fish I'm not getting anything right now.

breeder net is temporary, has some cheato in it and a piece of liverock witha loose yuma that I am trying to get to attach before throwing it in the tank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am thinking about buying the same tank, elos 70 but want to know 1) where/how you make the metal stand and 2) how does the drain hole at the bottom of the tank go past the metal corner? in your bare stand it looks like there is a corner metal piece there that would prevent it from going down thru it.

Also could you post some pics of your fuge/sump please?

I removed the metal plate and also had to notch out the back steel piece to fit the plumbing. If I had seen the tank earlier I would have had it made with thinner steel on the back side.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived