inTank Media Baskets

My upgraded 5.5

luckybaker

Here is my tank that I just recently upgraded to a 5.5. Everything is going great so far. I only have 2x13 PC right now, but i will be adding another 2 as soon as I get into town. Its been running for about a month now. All water parem's are great. I am thinking about using my old 2.5 gallon to make a refuge, but that is just in planning right now.

Inhabitints right now include "flippy" (blue tailed damsel). Sebastian (pep shrimp) a small piece of "save me" ric, and some waiving hand anthelia. I am looking for some diversity, if anyone has anything they would like for me to take off their hands! ;).

"Save me" ric.. if anyone has any ideas what i can do for it... it curls up when the light is turned on, and it is obviously bleached, it was like this when I bought it, hence the "save me"

Welcome to the 5.5 club! Looking good so far!

I dunno bout that ric, I got some bleached yumas once, 3 polyps and none of them ever recovered. But lets hope yours does! :)

I dont think it will die. Mushrooms are one of the hardiest corals out there. It will probably pull through.

Good luck and your tank is very nice

Archived