ReefCleaners.org

complete light kit for 5 gallon nano

macman4

I have a 37 gallon reef with 29 gallon sump. do to circumstances I need to take it down. I want to make two different tanks, One a 10 gallon and one a 5 gallon. For the 10 gallon i'm using the 20" 96 watt coralife Aqualite CF hood. Who makes a complete hood and light system for the 5 gallon?

i believe hllo lights will build one...also there are jbj fixtures that will fit that size. i believe it is 2x18w or something like that. there was one for sale in the classifieds but it is gone

Id have someone make you a hood and then add your own lighting. Thats what I did and am TOTALLY Satisfied :) If you need to know who to contact for a hood, lemme know. For pics, click 5.5 in my sig.

Its a 5.5g AGA.

Your tank looks great. Can you tell me what your set up is and who made the hood. I have 37 breeder tank, with a 29 gallon sump. The damn breeder tank keeps leaking so I,m going to take it all down and start a 10 gallon for me and a 5 gallon for my daughters room. I'm going to take what live rock i want and give the rest away. going to sell the lights and skimmer to my daughters swim coach and trash the rest.

CSL 15in 2 x 32watt ABS Hood

I have this on my 5g mini bow.

Made of a textured ABS plastic, this hood is designed to be placed directly on top of your aquarium. It comes complete with internal electronic ballasts, a switch and power cord for each lamp allowing dawn and dusk control, cooling fan, acrylic lens, one 32 watt 10K Ultra-Daylight, one 32 watt 7100K Ultra-Radiant Actinic Blue, and an installation booklet.

No. Lamp/Watts/Color-Temp: 1/32/10K : 1/32/7100K

Total Lumens: 2570

Amps/Watts: .46A/64W

Size: 15" x 7" x 5"

Applications: 15" - 20" Long & up to 30" deep

Archived