Coral Vue Hydros

cajastan's goodies

Crakeur

well, I get a pm the other day and caja asks me to resend my shipping address. I ask what for and she says she has stuff that doesn't fit in her tank.

Being the beggar that I am, I give her the addy and await my surprise.

She warned me after it shipped that one of the bags might leak so I should be prepared for a mess.

Sure enough the bag leaked but, fortunately, it was obvious enough that I never brought the box into my apt. Instead, I opened it up in the lobby, took my bags out and left them mess with the doorman (he offered).

She sent me a nice zoo colony. Colors are not known yet as they haven't opened. Anthelia polyps and a massive shroom rock (bag breaker).

The rock was an odd shape with sharp spots so the broken bag was unavoidable. The water leakage left enough to cover the rock and everythink is doing fine in the tank.

Caja, you sent me amazing stuff, way more than a simple frag trader would expect, especially since I have nothing to trade.

I owes ya big time.

:blush: Thanks for the kind words. Glad to hear the mushroom rock arrived okay...darn thing. Hope the anthelia makes it, its a great colony that I have fragged before for another tank. Two words for you regarding the anthelia though...sand bed! Ask Chris Marks about his evil tank devouring anthelia. :P

I'll have to try that Ken.

Hey Crak, let me know how everything is now that it's been in the tank a few days. If the anthelia shipped okay, I'll chop off another chunk and send it to jojo. That stuff grows like mad!

everything is great. My only issue is that monster rock of shrooms. Put it in a nice spot but the two large shrooms I already had are crowding it out.

Lots of stuff coming this week and next, so aquascaping, and the inevitable floods, damage and destruction, will surely lead to a better placement.

Archived