inTank Media Baskets

Looking for Zoos

bowfrontsrock

bowfrontsrock

Looking for zoos almost any color, post a pic and your email and I'll be in touch with you. Thanks a lot. I also have stuff to trade for your zoos. Hope to be talking to you.

bowfrontsrock

I have some great bright green sea mat to trade CodeToad, I'll get a pic tommorow still no batteries for the camera, interested?

Originally posted by bowfrontsrock

I have some great bright green sea mat to trade CodeToad, I'll get a pic tommorow still no batteries for the camera, interested?

Yeah if you can get a picture that would be great! I'm looking for zoanthids, sea mat is the common name, so I assume we are on the same page. Post some pictures up and we'll talk! :)

Mine looks like your first frag just wiht green all around no brown on the edges.

That sounds pretty cool, do you have any pictures or is your camera still down?

bowfrontsrock

Still down man, between working 45 hours a week and car problems I have no time, hopefully I'll be able to get them up tommorow night, and thanks for reffering my to frags.org I'd never heard of them before.

Still down man, between working 45 hours a week and car problems I have no time, hopefully I'll be able to get them up tommorow night, and thanks for reffering my to frags.org I'd never heard of them before.

No problem man no rush. That is a cool site, I found it a while back and I would love it if their community got a little bigger. I think its a great resource for trading. Keep me posted!

Archived