Coral Vue Hydros

clowns???

Cam barr

i addd my false perc today and he seemed fine i let him sit in the bagfor 30min then after i released him he swam around a bit them went into a cave and is just kinda swiming in there is he ok ive never had one do this before??? is it just the acclimation???

that what i thought i also got my suck cleaner hes  cool im giving my pepermint to my friend tomarrow thy are still in the same tank they dont fight thiugh

k i think he has ich and he dosent swim all over the tank he just kind of circles is he ok alsowhat about helle im kinda wiggen but i hope hes ok cam

its pretty normal for them just to pick a spot and swim right around it. mine swims only near his powerhead. yours sounds fine other than the ich. id take care of that soon.

HE DIED dunno whats wrong np ich just stresssed i think my friends clown swims all over the tank?????

Sounds like signs of the apocalypse...

That is a very uncommon occurance, but the best bet for shrimp is to keep them within their own species (only if communal) or singly. Sorry to hear that though. Meanwhile I strongly urge you NOT to add another fish into that tank if you suspect that the clown had ich. I would wait for a fulkl month before trying your luck again, and next time you might consider a quarantine tank so that you don't have to wait another month should your second attempt fail. While you are waiting for your fish you may still add inverts if your tank is properly set up for them.

My Alife 7

Hey Cam,

Didn't you have a damsel fish with ich die a week previous to you adding the clownfish? My first damsel I had, had ich and when it died, I waited a month before adding a new fish to the tank..

Archived