ReefCleaners.org

Amerijuanican 20g Long Lagoon

Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican

soooo... I have a bunch of new zoos but no pictures. Here are a few updated ones...

updated FTS 3/15/08:

DSCN0639.jpg

DSCN0642.jpg

DSCN0638.jpg

Miss Pretty, my new six-line:

DSCN0636.jpg

more new pics tomorrow!

Amerijuanican

some new zoos:

Caribbean Gamma Rays:

DSCN0680.jpg

Orange Loli-Pops:

DSCN0681.jpg

Carribean Greanie-Weenies:

DSCN0687.jpg

Orange Eclipse:

DSCN0686.jpg

Orange w/Green Rims:

DSCN0684.jpg

I also got some Purple People Eaters and some insane Neon Orange Palys but they haven't opened up full enough for a good picture. Tomorrow I get my colony of the original Tub's Blue Zoos... more pictures tomorrow.

Amerijuanican

Here are some new pics:

There have been a few changes to aqua-scaping as well as a new addition: A 12" RBTA. This thing is huge! I sold my other two smaller RBTA's and bought this one:

DSCN0710.jpg

New FTS:

DSCN0715.jpg

Zoo Macros I shot using my Nikon S51 and a little eye-loop for looking at tattoo needles. I think they came out pretty cool.:

DSCN0702.jpg

DSCN0704.jpg

Turbo Snail's mouth using the same set-up as above:

DSCN0701.jpg

Thanks for checking them out guys!

Amerijuanican

oh... forgot this one:

DSCN0716.jpg

New Black and White Clowns.

John Wayne and Clint Eastwood. Because they are some mean SOB's.

Oh, and this one:

DSCN0720.jpg

Amerijuanican

I think I want to upgrade this tank to a Solana... like my other but just have the RBTA, 2 clowns, and thats it... I think it would be a really cool tank to watch the clownfish/anemone interaction. I would have the 2 tanks set-up on either side of the couch. Would be a pretty cool living room I think B)

Just have to take care of the IRS, and run it by the gf... I'm not sure which is worse! :haha: I kid, I kid.

I think I want to upgrade this tank to a Solana... like my other but just have the RBTA, 2 clowns, and thats it... I think it would be a really cool tank to watch the clownfish/anemone interaction. I would have the 2 tanks set-up on either side of the couch. Would be a pretty cool living room I think B)

Just have to take care of the IRS, and run it by the gf... I'm not sure which is worse! :haha: I kid, I kid.

Nooooo!!!! 20 Long is the way to go! ;)

Amerijuanican
your zoas are really nice!

thank you... thats just the tip of the iceberg...

I've got too many to count in my Solana... just bought a mini-colony of Tub's Blue Zoos last week too.

The 20 Long is cool... just not into it as much as the Solana. But its here for a long while anyways.

Amerijuanican

rearranged the scaping yesterday... I'll post pics hopefully tomorrow after the RBTA has stopped moving (hopefully... he keeps burning things! :scarry: )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived