Top Shelf Aquatics

Show your shrimp pics!

Reefy

Show your photos of your shrimps here! Include the photo and what kind of shrimp it is/ description.

Here are my 2 peppermint shrimp, one's out of focus:

pepshrimp.jpg

Orange Crush

Harvey the aiptasia kiling machine

2003.05.12harvey.jpg

Edit: just found harvey stuck to the intake of my HOB. 99.9% positive it wasn;t a molt. RIP, little guy :(

oc, if I can catch em, I'd send you a few harvey replacements. I have now seen two of my 5 peps messing around with the zoos.

That pistol is beautiful!

I'll get some pics tonight and post 'em up. I've got five peppermint, one pistol, and one cleaner. I should be able to get a few interesting shots one way or another.

Hey, Brooklyn Johnny: I have a very similar shrimp, but no blue on the front claws, just pale blue & lavender antennae and legs, though. Never paired with ANY goby I threw in there.

I need to get some good pics of my shrimp: pederson's cleaners, spotted anemone, harlequins.

• 2 weeks later...

cajastan....what kinda shrimp is that Camle back or somethin like that? I ask because i Have a shrimp who looks similar, the guy at The LFS sold it to me as a perperiment shrimp, but It doesnt look like one to me!! please let me know thanks...

Archived