Top Shelf Aquatics

New Tank Pics of 29g OOH I HAVE A FUGE NOW!!!!!

cmoreash

First here's my fuge setup. It's a 5.5g fuge, with a 1200 Quiet Pump as the return. I have a Tunze 3110/2 skimmer in it, and use a 2x13w PC light fixture, which i need to replace the bulbs with 6700ks. I have a little bit of sargassum, some gracilia (sp?), and a few types of caulerpa in here, 4-5 pounds of rock, and like 2-3 inches of sand. Oh, it's below my 29g, and i have an overflow so the water can get down there ;)

fuge1.jpg

fuge2.jpg

WARNING: LOTSA PICS :P

OK, here's the main tank. 29g AGA, with AquaClear 300, riojet 600, riojet 180. I have a 175w ushio 10,000k MH, and 2x55w PC actinics. they are in a custom built canopy with AC powered fans :) no overheating there... This tank has been set up since last July, I had suffered a near crash a while ago, but all is good now. I have like 45 pounds of fiji live rock, and 3 inches of oolite aragonite. Um....there's a 150w ebo jager heater in the fuge, sorry. Got questions? I got answers :)

Full tank:

july1.jpg

And i thought this would look cool big:

julybig.jpg

I like the skimmer, supposedly its gentle on plankton, i have my doubts though. What are you asking about 5inches? :woot:

nice set up ..love the tank.....but watch out for that light over the fuge...it will rust[looks like the same on i have...from PSL.com] over open water it rusted fast for me

cmore, I was trying to work out how much the skimmer sticks out of the water. I'm planning on making a hood for the tank at the same time keeping the the height of it as low as possible. Thanks

Archived