Pod Your Reef

New 35, With pictures. :)

Toooloud

OK before the TANG POLICE, Come and take my butt away,

Yes its a Naso Tang, 18 months old, 6 inches in size, had him sence he was born.. Now of course it was in my 100g, Tank .. Now due to a move and a new house payments i cant afford to keep the 100g up and running so its been taken down and placed in storage, When i say the maintain it.. its the cost of replacing the 3 halide bulbs. Replacement of the RO membrain and live rock..

So i have moved my rock into this tank as well as the fish, and i will be moving the corals in as i have still 1 good halide to light this one..

now the tang is doing very well in this tank.. but he is moving as well.. im going to be moving him into a friends 220G reef tank, or i might just reset up the 100G with a couple of old Ehime filters and run it fish only, with out live rock.. maybe thow in some baserock..

not sure yet.. But either way he is going into a safe and large eough house!

Why brave?

the tank is reenforced in the back,. Accually when i got it home.. teh tank and stand where givn to me.. but when we got it home.. me and my best friend stood on it..and where kinda bouncing.. Now you have to understand.. Myself im 345 pounds and my buddy is 290.. so thats what allmost 650 pounds.. and the tank with rock and water is only around 450 right? 35 gallon tank.

But it's the tank's overhang on the sides. I'd think it would make it extremely unstable. It's like balancing an elephant on a bowling ball. Pun intended.

well that is the stand that is designed for this tank.. its the Eclipes system.. :)

AS for being Large.. You could say that.. Im a BIG boy!!

Im the one on the right :)

By the way, Played Vasity football for 5 year, was ranked one of the best Gaurds in Ontario!

Things are comming along great, got the corals in, and the new lighting installed.

Now i took some shots of my tank under the NO lighting, will take some more tomorrow when the halides are on..

here we go !

Here is shot of a mushroom that i did not even know i had, infact it was on the bottom of a rock, i never noticed it untill i starting aquascaping

the tanks lookin good, i think the mushroom you "foud" is a gree stripe, and the naso is awosme and looks very happy in your tank good luck ,Chris

Oh the naso is very happy, he is eatting just as much and constantly moving.. I do feel sorry for him becouse he does not have the space to swim, I am keeping an eye on him... and i will be moving him soon to the larger tank, but he is very happy..

westkyracer

Very nice tank!!!! Don't let them give ya Heck about being a Big Man. I am pretty big too!! I have never met a sad Fat Man. But I sure have met some mad Skinny people.

So far so good!

So you are just adding more PCs?? As of right now you are running the UShio and what two actinic VHOs? It looks nice and dont you just love finding 'new' corals :)

Originally posted by westkyracer

Don't let them give ya Heck about being a Big Man.  I am pretty big too!!  I have never met a sad Fat Man.  But I sure have met some mad Skinny people.

Lol, that is classic!

Archived