Top Shelf Aquatics

inlandaquatics.com

Crakeur

I posted a review of inlandaquatics awhile back but, since I got me some new goodies, I'm doing it again.

loaded up the fuge today with the detrit. kit and the flora kit. lots of macro, tons of pods, snails, stars, worms, shrimp etc. Their starter kits give you everything you could possibly need to get the fuge, sand and live rock going.

minutes after putting the stuff into the fuge I noticed some shrimp, pods and other tiny critters crawling in the main tank.

I also had them send me two sps corals. One staghorn and an orange whirling monti cap. Both were larg for the price and the staghorn is mounted on a small rock, not one of those annoying plugs.

As always, the macro is plentiful, great colors and varieties and all are picked by morgan so that the chance for them going sexual is at a minimum.

if you need any fuge stuff, need to kick start your rock or sand, need corals, sponges, macros or other inverts, definitely check them out.

pictures will be posted in the member tank section as soon as i get them uploaded.

Archived