ReefCleaners.org

How do I cut My Shrooms?

JimmyZtank

JimmyZtank

Ok...I got a Shrooms who's going to my little test buddy.......my question is what is the most successfull way...I know to use a new razor blade and some low current...my question is physically where do i cut the damn sucker? Do i do it right through the middle of the mouth or should i cut off a slice off to the side??

Let me know my shroom would greatly appreciate it....

Down the middle, cut the top off, slice it like a pizza into slices, put it in a blender, doesn't really matter. The pieces will grow new mouths, just matters how many pieces you want. My recipe for a quick growing reef:

1 Gallon Water

1/2 Cup Salt

1/4 Cup Xenia

1/4 Cup Shrooms

2 Gallon Captian Morgan

2 2 Liter Bottles of Coke

4 Advil 500mg

1. Place water and salt in blender 2. place captian,coke,and ice in glass and drink. 3. Put blender on low. 4. Repeat step 2 until you can't remember to repeat it any more. 5. Wake up, repeat step 2, and take 2 advil. 6. Shut blender off and add Xenia and Shrooms, blend on low for 10 seconds. 7. Dump contents of blender into tank, and set lighting timer. 8. Repeat step 4 until detox. once your out, your tank should have a healthy cover of shrooms and Xenia. It will grow so fast you won't even remember it!

Originally posted by Yup

Down the middle, cut the top off, slice it like a pizza into slices, put it in a blender, doesn't really matter. The pieces will grow new mouths, just matters how many pieces you want. My recipe for a quick growing reef:

1 Gallon Water

1/2 Cup Salt

1/4 Cup Xenia

1/4 Cup Shrooms

2 Gallon Captian Morgan

4 Advil 500mg

1. Place water and salt in blender 2. place captian,coke,and ice in glass and drink. 3. Put blender on low. 4. Repeat step 2 until you can't remember to repeat it any more. 5. Wake up, repeat step 2, and take 2 advil. 6. Shut blender  off and add Xenia and Shrooms, blend on low for 10 seconds. 7. Dump contents of blender into tank, and set lighting timer. 8. Repeat step 4 until detox. once your out, your tank should have a healthy cover of shrooms and Xenia. It will grow so fast you won't even remember it!

hahahaha!!! :woot: That's about the funniest thing I've read this week! hahaha..... seriously though, if you were to just cut up a shroom into 10 pieces and scatter them, in theory they would all grow mouths and reattach?! ???

SeaMountain

www.garf.org - Read up on propogation.

The top_search.gif will reveal a ton of information as well.

btw... slice off of rock. Cut into pie shapes or in half. Rubberband to rubble rock or place in a small container with small rocks and they will attach themself to something small. Then glue small piece to larger LR.

Originally posted by Yup

1 Gallon Water

1/2 Cup Salt

1/4 Cup Xenia

1/4 Cup Shrooms

2 Gallon Captian Morgan

4 Advil 500mg

1. Place water and salt in blender 2. place captian,coke,and ice in glass and drink. 3. Put blender on low. 4. Repeat step 2 until you can't remember to repeat it any more. 5. Wake up, repeat step 2, and take 2 advil. 6. Shut blender  off and add Xenia and Shrooms, blend on low for 10 seconds. 7. Dump contents of blender into tank, and set lighting timer. 8. Repeat step 4 until detox. once your out, your tank should have a healthy cover of shrooms and Xenia. It will grow so fast you won't even remember it!

somebody should really try this, well maybe with out drinking like a fish. it would make for an silly experiment and give us somethign to do wtih all of our shrooms and xenia

Originally posted by Yup

It has been sucessfully tried with Xenia, and without captian. Its call Xenia going through a power head.

:D :D :D

Archived