inTank Media Baskets

aww crap!

offsprg01

dude i went and screwed up big time. i've went to petco today to get some feeder fish for my.... ah well to many fish to list. and anyway they are having that dollar a gallon tank sell this week! grrrr! arrrg! X)

i know i'm gonna end up spending mega buck in there. the have such a sweet bowfront. 36 gallon and i could end up with yet another 80 gallon, i sure could use a few more 10's a 5's for sumps and, such, and what about that sweet @$$ 15 gal hex! with a 10000k mh + acentics...... aw damn.... my girls gonna kill me....... :unsure:

so wait, your saying that you bought a 36gal bowfront for $36? Their sale is $1 per gallon of tank? So I could buy a 125gallon for $125?!:o

no the 125 is not for sale! tried that one already. the 80 gal is their biggest tank for sale. (that's what i got last year when they had this sale, along with a 15 high a 20 long, a ten hex (broke before i got home.) and a bunch of 5 gals. these aren't tanks with stands and hoods. just the glass box. nothing else. everything else is a little marked up from what i can tell. ( iguess to make up for the dirt cheap tanks(

that's what I'm wondering/trying to figure out myself???

I'm lookin at the Petco In-Store specials right now for my area, but I don't see anything about this sale:(

no i think just the one in rockwall texas does this. they do it for a week in the summer and a month in the fall. they make a killer profit form all the other sh!t they con people in to buying with their "dirt cheap" tanks. the secret is not buying anything but the tank. get the rest after the sale when the rest of their prices go bak down or get it from your local lfs or off the net of course.

they only have the glass aquariums by island aquariums for sale. it's a relly good deal, to goo for my own good. as i usually buy way to many tanks and spend all of my extra cash filling them up through out the rest of the year.

Originally posted by offsprg01

no i think just the one in rockwall texas does this.

??? ... :( ... :*( ............... :angry:

Archived