Pod Your Reef

My 12g Reef (sort of)

EdgeKrusher

EdgeKrusher

This tank has been up for 4 months now, and all I'm waiting on is a new light then I'll be able to add some corals. but for now I just want to know what people think.

tank03.jpg

Not much to it, and it's kinda dark cuz I only have the standard 15w bulb that comes stock with the eclipse 12. I'm planning on getting the Coralife 1x96W Coralife Aqualight CF hood w/ Quad 50/50

fishandtank.jpg

You can see my speedy little Royal Gramma

Dylan01.jpg

A better but not great shot of my Royal Gramma

PepandDylan.jpg

A good example of a Royal Gramma protecting its home. That's a peppermint shrimp. Both fish and the peppermint stay out of each others way. They are fed well, and the peppermint keeps the aiptasia undercontrol.

Let me know what you think. Even if its bad, cuz I can take alot of ######.

Peace

The Coloration on the Rock is nice, but the aquascaping is a bit chaotic.

Corals will really make that tank nice. Why have you waited so long. $ for the lights?

EdgeKrusher

That's the only way I could get the rocks to fit. I didn't think it would be good to have them all laying on the back. But each to his own right.

Yeah I have to wait until I either win the lottery or September before I can get the light. It's really starting to #### me off cuz I know the light will help out the colors of the fish and the coraline alage. Everytime I was about to get the damn light something came up. err... but oh well it'll eventually happen.

I think the rock work looks good. I have the same tank, and it is hard to arrange rock around int he tank without scratching up the acrylic.

I agree, it will look very nice with some coral!

Dammit! Your tank sucks! You suck too!B)

Sorry...you said you could take a lot of ######. So I gave you some!

Just kidding. You've done something I couldn't ever do, keeping a basslet and a peppermint shrimp together. My basslets (a neon dotty and a diadema dotty) beat the holy ###### out of my peppermints whenever I put them in.

EdgeKrusher
Dammit! Your tank sucks! You suck too!

Sorry...you said you could take a lot of ######. So I gave you some!

LOL:P No appology needed. I gues I did open my self up for that.

I wish the Royal Gramma would come out more. But I think he needs to get used to the tank, he's only been in there for a couple of days.

Thanks for the compliments.

Peace

Archived