Top Shelf Aquatics

Pic's of my 20L

Dazed1

EdgeKrusher

Very impressive, I hope mine will look half as good someday. I love those Zoo's, where'd you get 'em? Did I also see a HOB refugium? If so what's in it?

Peace

I agree, more info. Give us the spec please. I am transferring all my crap from a 12 to a 20 long so I am VERY interested in knowing how you've set it all up. Is that an AquaFuge on the back or? How long have you had it set up?

ok, the break up :

Tank :

20 Long, on a pine stand

about 30-35LBS of Live Rock, 35-40LBS of LS.

Hang on refugium. Bought from the guy who sells them on ebay. I had the size changed a little bit, but the volume is still the same.

Light's :

65X2 PC. from JBJ lighting.

Water Movement:

1 Maxijet 600

1 Hagen Aquaclear power head 402

1 Whisper 10 mechanical filter (used to run phosphate remover/carbon. Stays in the incoming chamber of the fuge.

1 Azoo 180 pump

Total water movement, approx 500GPH.

1 50W heater in the out going chamber of the fuge.

1 Lee's internal skimmer in the main chamber of the fuge.

Fuge also has a small piece of LR, about 2" of LS, and lots of grape calupera (will be adding more). There is also a 15wNO tube running almost 18hrs a day.

System had been running since last sept, but since i was out of town for a matter of 2 month's, half the water had evaporated and my room mate shut my light's off. So it was kind of dead. Then restarted properly sometime back in Jan end.

As for the LS, quite a few are from local frag meet's, but the Zoo's, the Gorgonian, the ricordia's, bubble coral, Urchin, shrimps, sixline wrasse, are from www.justphish.com . Good thing he's 10 min's away from where I live :D

I think thats it for now, hope i've not forgotten anything.

Archived