inTank Media Baskets

Bright pink colt frags and Button Polyps for sale or trade

bowfrontsrock

bowfrontsrock

I have a sweet looking bright pink colt coral that needs a little trimming, so if you are interested I'll send you pic and you can send it back with a circle around the piece you want (can do this in paint, comes with your computer) or just tell me if your not into computers. I'll sell the pieces cheap we can work out a price when we see what frag you want. I'll toothpick it it a rock and send it to you or however you like it done, your choice of shipping cause it's your money, (colt does well second day even priority mail depending on weather conditions). I also have a 4 inch by 2 inch rock covered in brown button polyps ,pictures on request, same deal as him with the colt, ill also be glad to break off individual polyps for you that makes some cheap shipping and a good way to start in an overstocked reef like mine.

bowfrontsrock

Hey everyone an update I recieved a bubble coral that had been attacked in a LFS I had to get rid of most of it but a few days in the back of the tank (I nearly forgot about it) and a quater sized section has survived and revived nicely. Same deal with that as the colt and the button polyps.

Bubble, i want the thing!

Regarless of pictures. I am in NC and you could do a termos ship. Is the colt, a califlower colt?

bowfrontsrock

Ok everyone I've taken some good advice and I will post my best pics of the corals in question but not at the moment I just got home from work and I'm TIRED, plus the corals have gone to sleep and I need to figure out how to put up pics. You can email me at ezz2@yahoo.com if you are interested in specific corals and give me a estimate on what you are willing to pay for the coral and how much of it you would like. I'll be talking to you. The colt is a califlower colt Dustin.

bowfrontsrock

Buttons, Theve been moved to the other side of the reef and are just starting to open up beatiful again, this is what they looked like before the move, I'm sure with a little TLC they'll grow like crazy. Ill brake off individuals for you or the WHOLE THING.

bowfrontsrock

Heres the bubble, its a big skeleton (you can easily remove excess skeleton if you want) there a quater sized frag left with nice bubbles, about 9 during the day, and more growing to the upper right, this is a night shot 10:43 and not the best but you can see that it is feeding and size of the coral, I would have loved to keep it but no room, I hear they can double in size in a few months and this on already has skeleton to grow on.

Hmm, can you trim some of the skeleton off, or get a better shot. I really dont want to put a bunch of deadness into my tnak.

• 3 weeks later...

Bow.....the next time you trim can you put me on your list? I'm guessing you dont' have anything left now! lol I'm interested in both the button polyps and the colt....

Thanks,

Archived