SaltCritters.com

New tank finally pumbed and running ( pictures)

Toooloud

yea its starting to come along,

My fish in there 25G QT tank seem to be ok.. I added like 10 pounds of rock to hide in,, Just there is not much room for the Naso to move .. but its working .. So i hope by tomorrow morning the water will be cleared up so i can move in the rocks and aquascape a bit.. and get the fish in..

Look at the wonderful life im getting going in my sand bed..

I moved everything over, and did not relize how many freaking Brissel worms i had in my tank.. lol

But here they are.!

These babies have been around for 18 months now,. I removed one a couple of months ago.. it came out at night.. it must have been around 14 inches long, So i pulled it out and tossed it ..

Yes and before the TANG POLICE come and try to hall my A$$ away.. he came out of my old tank a 100g, and is about 6 inches in size now, now i was supose to have my 320G built and installed by now, But with buying a house and all no money for it.. So i have put that project on hold till next summer.. So for now i have a new home for it.. starting Thursday, he will be housed in a 220G reef tank.. where he will be much happier than in this 40g,.. But he is very happy here.. he is swimming and dancing like he did in my 100g and he is eatting like crazy.. like allways.. He is Hand trained.. he will eat anything i offer and he will eat it out of my hand.

Archived