Pod Your Reef

thecowkid!

medachef

I commissioned a tank also and it looks great. I would order another from Joshua any time.

After about a week of settling in.

CIMG0216.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know people have asked before, but can some of you please post some pics of his work? I was considering ordering a custom sump from him, but decided to support a local LFS here instead (the owner went to my grade school and his family goes to my church, so I try to give him business when I can). Unfortunately, the LFS took about 2 months to build it b/c they were backed-up with work. I'm very interested in thecowkid for any future projects I may need. I would really appreciate some pics - thanks everyone!

C Jerome - your tank looks great. Thanks for the pics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thecowkid built both of the overflows in my tank. Great quality and got the last one faster than I ever thought possible.

IMG_7869.jpg

• 1 year later...

thecowkid is really a great guy to do business with. Everything I got from him is just as I wanted. Easy to communicate with and will make sure you get what you want.

At work, can only read the first and last post LOLZ

lool! thecowkid is a standup guy. He did me solid.

I joked with him about the box he sent it in. Told him I was gonna start a thread that he sent me a box o' garbage. So this thread was born.

I'll post pics once it built.

:P

If he is so great, why is there a thread about him selling trash quality?
I started that thread as a joke. Thecowkid and I had some fun with it. I closed it this morning for two reasons.

One, the joke was played out.

Two, to prevent thecowkid from getting a bad reputation, like he almost did with you.

Thanks for all the love folks.

Good looking out RW

Yeah, just get me the "I'm with Ray" acrylic T-shirt, or I re-open the thread and edit all the parts about it being a joke.
me too. Lemme ask you.... What good are those PM's gonna do if I swing the banstick? :lol:

I aint skerd. I gots losta accts with diff IPL's and such.

Oh heres the kicker. I have the instructions on how to assemble that tank. :P

do you have any other pictures of tanks you've built? I saw the other one posted in this thread but I'd like to see at least a few if it's not too much trouble. There's probably other's who would like to see them as well.

Some pics. I am sorry for not having alot of pics. I lost the vast majority of them due to a computer crash.

This is all that I have.

2082.jpg

2083.jpg

falsewall-1.jpg

Aquapod center chamber media racks. For my personal use. No competition between Intank and Aquatic Acrylic Works.

acrylic001.jpg

013.jpg

025.jpg

False wall for old school 7 gallon mini bow

026.jpg

Sump for same tank

minibow002.jpg

15x11x16sump.jpg

16x8cx17sump.jpg

Cjeromes pico

5gallonallinone.jpg

JeromeTank001.jpg

12" cube in the works

10cube004.jpg

Photo box scrap build. I needed it to catch a wicked crab. Would never let anything out with bubbles like this in the seams. I shouldnt even post this pic.

pictureboxtopviewer.jpg

rearoverflowtop.jpg

65 gallon

Completed65gallon003.jpg

65gallon004.jpg

Joshssump.jpg

Weets light support

Ellenslight.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to say got my Solana custom top from the cowkid and I was very happy! Very prompt service, good communication, and most importantly GREAT PRIICES.

Here is a pic of the top

post-57144-1299009321_thumb.jpg

16x8cx17sump.jpg

rearoverflowtop.jpg

What size is that sump? Mind shooting a PM with a price on an overflow and sump like this? I'm trying to decide what to do on my next tank build, and have been wondering what components like this run.

Archived