Pod Your Reef

Logical Reef Zoos in my 7 minibow!

heuerfan

Hello everyone, i was fortunate to order some zoos from Bryan at the Logical Reef. Bryan's got amazing stuff and is in a class of his own. Can't wait to order some more from him in the future.

Here are some updated pics of my tank:

Click Here

NICE TANK...I must say tho, that is a lot of money in zoos!

BTW, where did you get your hood? I am looking for a hood that I can put 2-32W pc in.

Thanks everyone for the comments! I owe it all to this great website and wonderful peeps like you all! And ofcourse........money:P

MacnReef: i was lucky enough to purchase the hood from someone who got out of the hobby, it was customade by him.

Yes, definitely a lot of money on the zoos! I still want more tho, its an addiction!

Hey there, your tank sucks............wink, wink

Sorry i gotta hate,

seriously, That is a bad@$$ tank. very very very very very Bad@$$

hey fan nice zoos. i really enjoyed my purchases from bryan as well. anyway how do you like your mini bow. im am considering taking apart my 10 gal and doing the mini thing instead. any up sides or down sides. id like your opinion i might get one this weekend.

Capture.....I have had a 10 and I now have the 7...I would have kept the ten, if I only knew what I know now. The 10 gives you more space and it is very difficult to build a canopy for the 7, but easy for the 10, which enables you to put more light over the tank. Just my 2 cents.

I agree with MacnReef, i would keep the 10 instead. Two main reason, lighting and space. But then again, the 7 bow is just so pretty :P

I'm going to be setting up another tank because i want more corals. So if this is your only tank, then get the biggest you can. If not, get a bow and keep the 10 too!

ROBERTMUN: the shrooms expand when they are happy, that is what i noticed. Water quality, lighting, flow.

Archived