SaltCritters.com

Macro shots

caja

great pics caja. I'm in agreement on the tripod thing although your pics seem to come out much clearer than mine do. I have serious shake problem when I try and take those macros (dt's and I ain't talking phytoplankton hehe).

I'll be adding to your thread in the next couple of days.

I'm pretty new to this whole digital photography thing, but I've decided to resurrect my dad's old tripod that I used to use when I was taking stills with my 35mm Minolta HTSi Plus. I'll be interested to see how they turn out.

BTW, anyone know where I can pick up a shoe for a Bogen tripod? I sort of inherited one with one catch. No shoe. Can't mount a camera of any sort on it right now. It's a damned expensive tripod, and it's pretty much useless because I can't put anything on it.

Fly- Try this place www.bhphotovideo.com I've never used them but A friend bought his D100 from them and several lenses. He said they are the vest price on the net besides e-bay. It looks like they have everything

Chris

Those are what everyone calls GSP...theyre just not green...theyre brown...hehe. I think the scientific name is pachyclavularia...or somethin like that.

Nice macros by the way Caj. :)

Nice pictures Caja. That dottyback sure looks like a fish with an attitude!

I've been thinking about getting a tripod too. Sitting the camera on things is a PITB.

Archived