Coral Vue Hydros

Skilter Filter

Flipturn88

Flipturn88

Okay I found this "skilter filter" ??? aka a protein skimmer and filter all-in-one @ drsfostersmith.com It claims that it can handle aquariums up to 125 gallons... and it's only $35.99 (pumps 250 g.p.h.) or $48.49 (pumps 400 g.p.h.). Is this too good to be true? I mean, I think I can trust this website (I get most of my other pet supplies from there), but this seems kinda cheap 4 a filter AND skimmer...

~Kayla

100% JUNK!!! Dont waste your money! Spend more and you will get more. A LOT MORE and A LOT BETTER! You will just be throwing away your money on a skilter.

FYI- Kayla, are you going to the Nano meeting??

Flipturn88

Thanks bamann345. It sounds way too good to be true! I am hoping to come to the meeting on July 27th (I think that's the date...?). Also, is it @ your house? That would be very convenient :happy:

~Kayla

yes it is at my house. I think we are meeting here and then going to a fish store and then back to my place. And yes, the meeting is Sunday July 27th at 12 noon.

Flipturn88

Great! I am 99% positive I can come! Hopefully nothing will come up until then. My summer is always suprisingly hectic. Also, can you tell me what fish store you will be going to? I need some ideas of where to shop... Thanks again.

~Kayla

Archived