SaltCritters.com

New Book finally out! Reef Invertebrates: An Essential Guide to Selection...

OscarBeast

OscarBeast

The New Reef Invertebrates Book by Anthony Calfo & Robert (Bob) Fenner is out! I know a bunch of you have been looking forward to it.

I just got mine the other day from www.clamsdirect.com . I got mine in on Wed. and love it.

The information is easy enough for anyone to follow, even a noob. :) The subtitle of "An Essentail Guide to Selection, Care and Compatibility" pretty much says it all but there is good information on DSBs, refugiums, etc. in it as well. I really like the way it is laid out and how many sections have a summary at the end to help sort out the essence of the information that was given. It is so worth the price and will make a great addition to anyone's collection. This is the first volume of a three part collection that Calfo and Fenner will be doing.

I managed to grab a signed copy. Woot! There were a limited number of signed ones, so I doubt they still have any.

It is a paperback (was sad about this, but it keeps the price down), but the pictures and information are fantastic. The book totals 398 pages.

just ordered my copy as well (championlighting.com).

next ones on my list to get (when they're finally completed) will be "TRA vol. III" or dave's "nano reefing for dummies" X)

Archived